lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

Save face in space (12 Volts)


"Hi neighbor!, What is it you say? Oh ok, I'm flying to planet Starbucks myself, yes next to the Microsoft galaxy, yes of course its my second child, i bought her at the corner store they have a sale, new child imports all kinds and assortments they come with accessory colored eyes for those family events and what not, i heard you have a new replacement wife also?."
"Yeah she's great, she's programmed to cook my favorite dish and act like she actually loves me, best 50 bucks I've ever spent."
 "I'm glad for you bob, those meat popsicle real wives are such a drag, these new ones, just like old fashioned planet earth beer, they wont get jealous if you try other beer's, you don't worry if they leave, because they cant override the system hahah, they only go away a few days for the 6 month reprogram session, I'm off Bob, looking for electronic veggies the wife's making soup today 12 volts, just the way i like it"

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio